GK Research provides research, analysis and opinion on global macroeconomic and market trends. Information from our proprietary monetary
and growth models is complemented by the seasoned insights of founding partners Charles Gave, Louis-Vincent Gave and Anatole Kaletsky,
and in-depth research by our analysts in Hong Kong, Beijing and Paris.
We publish a variety of reports ranging from short daily notes on market events to quarterly strategy presentations. Our publications are:
- Daily Comment is our quick take on the most important news of the moment.
- Ideas pieces, published 3-5 times a week, present deeper economic and market insights.
- Five Corners, published every two weeks, briefly updates our views on the global investment environment.
- Growth & Markets Monthly reviews our proprietary models and indicators, and reviews key investment themes.
- Quarterly Strategy Chartbook synthesizes our global economic and market views and provides an easy-to-use roadmap for tactical and strategic investment decisions.
- Thematic Chartbooks, published a few times a year, present detailed analysis of major themes and trends.
Each day subscribers receive a morning email with our take on the most important news of the moment, and a summary of key global economic
indicators. Later in the day a second email contains links to other, more in-depth reports published that day.
Each month we publish a Growth & Markets Monthly, which updates all our indicators and provides a snapshot of the global
investment environment. Every three months we publish a Quarterly Strategy Chartbook, which synthesizes our views of global
economic and market themes, and provides an easy-to-use roadmap for tactical and strategic investment decisions.
All research subscribers receive complimentary admission to GaveKal
Investment Seminars, where partners and analysts present our latest research in an interactive format. Research Seminars are
held twice yearly in New York, London, Paris and Hong Kong, and annually in other cities including Dallas, Stockholm, Geneva, and
One of the distinctive features of GK Research is the high level of personal contact between subscribers and our partners and analysts.
Research subscribers are encouraged to comment on our work, either by email or directly on our website, and we try to respond to all
comments within 48 hours. Subscribers to our premium Advisory Service enjoy personal access to partners and senior analysts
several times a year via face-to-face meetings and conference calls.
To access GK Research, please click here.
To register for a free trial, please click here.